Monday 17 April 2017

Weekly Vibe #206

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #206! First of all wishing all of you a blessed Pascha! It was a great one for me too personally!


Here are some photos of the Pascha service we did on a late night Saturday which stretched to Sunday morning which ended at 3:30am! Sleepy but really meaningful! Христос воскресе!






And of course with Easter comes Easter promotion too! Check out the 10% off everything with UK Tights!



Heist is also offering a 30% off 2 or more pairs of tights over the Easter Weekend, use the code NTHIRTY3 at your checkout cart!



Last but not least MyStockings is also having a Easter promo with varies order amounts!





I have to apologise that I was unable to do the review on the Naris tights I got because apparently I got a longer legs than expected! They just rode up to my inner thighs! :X But fret not! I recently ordered another pair and would likely come next Monday or so! If you are curious what I'm getting here are the product photos!



These are unique anti-slip seamless tights with special air circulating "apple" shaped waist area. I'm so looking forward to trying these on!

Well that's all I have for you all these week!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas

2 comments:

  1. I liked your blog, it offers us about new fashion or trend and keeps us up to date. Thanks for sharing.

    Tailored Shirts Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Collection Cool and Stylish
    Here are Some latest design Handmade Leather Shoes in UK

    ReplyDelete