Monday 6 February 2017

Weekly Vibe #198

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

I am finally back! Chinese New Year was awesome and it's still Chinese New Year till late February I think! 


It was a lot of fun, food and laughter! 







Yesterday was a wedding of my brother and sister in Church, it was done in a Russian Orthodox way too!



We were chilling after the wedding ceremony and looking like mafia doing it. Hahaha!



Oh and if you didn't know I just posted up a new video review on 3 pairs of Elaslim Tights I got. Do check them out! Spring is coming for most parts of the world and that means new Spring collection! So far Trasparenze has got their Spring collection 2017 up!


Seems like it's Tattoo patterns galore! And this pair really caught my eyes! Trasparenze Calendula Tights.


The mixture of patterns though it seems to be in a mess are actually pretty nice!

And the best part is you don't have to wait because it's already up on sale at UK Tights!

Which is your favourite so far? Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas

2 comments: