Monday 20 June 2016

Weekly Vibe #180

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #180! It's the Euro 2016 craze here! But tights are not absent too! If you checked out recently, Portugal's Cristiano Ronaldo was spotted wearing tights under shorts!



This news was picked up by various media, most comments were neutral and positive! Awesome news for us! What he is wearing seems to be more of the semi-opaque range than opaque, nice legs there C. Ronaldo! 

I recently just got back from a staycation with my over the weekends and we had a lot of fun! 




No I didn't wear any tights that weekend because the weather is just too hot out there! :X But I did wear them for my saber class on Sunday, after my senior class I decided to play, "guess who am I?" with one of the saber class parents' kids. I had my face mesh protection and balaclava on and I went up to one of this 9 year olds asked.. "Guess who I am!?" the boy was like ummmmmm...... then the father pointed at my legs(which are donned with tights) and the boy was like.. "Andreas!!" Hahahaha! Now tights are like even a trait for me! Totally cool!

If you are have been following online hosiery in the UK, MyTights is now officially part of UK Tights, congratulations to UK Tights for the acquisition, hosiery retailing is really a niche market and as with any business it isn't easy nowadays but I'm glad to be friends with UK Tights and they have been very supportive to this blog and for the men who wear tights! 

If you are looking at getting Trasparenze Gennifer Merino Wool Tights, UK Tights is having a special GBP2.00 off with most colours and sizes in stock! Up to XXL!


Glastonbury Festival in the UK kicks off this week! UK Tights got it covered if you are looking funky fashion styles this week to wear! 


For the guys we recommend some of the Stop And Stare Co sheer tattoo tights! They are really something cool!

Well that's all we have for you this week! Have a great week ahead!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas

1 comment:

  1. Well somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. It’s amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often.
    PRP Hair Restoration

    ReplyDelete