Tuesday 14 June 2016

Outfit of the Week #132

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Outfit of the Week #132! And this week we will be looking at this outfit!



Photo via Pantyhose Doctor on Flickr

Looks like a slightly cooler day here in this picture, one can see even a toque being worn by the guy on the left side of the photo, I like how the guy on the right actually finds a practical way of wearing tights in this cold weather, interesting use of the knitted head band giving that really hippy Jamaican style, overall the colour of his outfit falls under the category of "practical" if not "hippy". Personally I think if he was wearing footed tights, I'd reckon he do without the colourful socks but I suppose he was probably really cold... but he could still do with black socks I think.

What do you think?

Thanks for reading!
Andreas

2 comments:

  1. 2EROS Men's Boxers - Norraphon.com is one of the leading men's underwear , wears and swimwear online stores providing high quality customer clients service and fast shipping. We have a wide range of collection with varying colors and sizes. - Norraphon.com is one of the leading men's underwear , wears and swimwear online stores providing high quality customer clients service and fast shipping. We have a wide range of collection with varying colors and sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog frequently and I just thought I’d say keep up the amazing work! Almirah Eid Collection

    ReplyDelete